Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. Working within a R&D department with roughly 200 engineers devided in more than 14 scrum teams and 20 software projects, you support our Engineers to develop and implement powerful software. You are led by curiosity and not afraid to try out new ways and ideas? Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- You are part of a cross-functional scrum team and you work close together with C++ software developers, testers and DevOps engineers. You are not part of an explicit test or QA department.
- Test automation and software testing is your mission and it is important for you to establish a “Hands-on Test Automation” mindset in your scrum team to deliver a working software every sprint.
- You analyze and improve our automated test infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines to continuously ensure a high quality for our products by taking on responsibilities and presenting your own point of view in solution orientated discussions.
- You want to write code, develop test frameworks to test our Windows and Linux surveying software applications and embedded software running in our surveying instruments instead of following test plans or testing manually.
- Creating dashboards, setting up monitoring to continuously measure the quality of software, infrastructure and involved processes are quite natural for you
This is you
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Test Automation Engineer
- Experience and showing enthusiasm while working with Linux and Windows
- Experience with Git and CI-Systems e.g. TeamCity or Jenkins
- Expert in test automation (System-, GUI-, integration tests) and testing embedded software
- Proven track of record using at least two of the following programming languages C++, C#, Python or Java
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment
- Very open personality, driving things, self-organized, pro-active, reliable, having a strong attitude to “Getting things done”
- You have very good knowledge of English and German is a big plus
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.