Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world!
From creation to publication – in international and interdisciplinary teams, our experts develop ground-breaking innovations that perfectly merge design and engineering. The Design and Disruptive Technologies team is looking for a Software Engineer that attributes and transforming ground breaking ideas into revolutionary features in our next generation of Reality Capture BLK devices. Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Contribute to our innovative BLK product line
- Laser Scanners
- Design and implement APIs for client software using Protobuf/gRPC and ZeroMQ
- Interfaces to kernel drivers
- Work on every layer of abstraction, from low level to high
- Point cloud acquisition and processing
- Image acquisition and processing
- Video streaming
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with specialists from different teams
This is you
- Strong team player
- Solid background in software engineering using modern C++ (C++11/14/17)
- Passion for object oriented designs
- Professional expertise in developing C++ on embedded Linux
- Experience in API design and software architecture
- Tools: CMake, Git, Python
- Platforms: Android and Linux
- Fluent in English
- Academic degree
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.