Schweiz – Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you interested how we manage the risks in UBS Region Switzerland? Are you passionate about data and to turn data into value? Become part of our journey to create the next level of our data platform!
In Business Risk Management Switzerland we are looking for a new colleague in a large cross-divisional, multi-year transformation project. The role encompasses data engineering, data analytics and project management responsibilities with a focus on data engineering. This is the job in a nutshell:
• You are responsible for the design and implementation of processes for creation and storage of risk relevant data.
• You are responsible for driving the overall data team’s framework and automation goals.
• You are responsible to set adequate measures in place to ensure data quality, need-to-know principle and optimized data access for large data sets.
• Together with the data analyst and reporting specialists you will develop and evolve the data landscape and catalogue.
• You will collaborate within a large cross-divisional multi-year transformation project. There you actively manage your stakeholders, ensure appropriate project documentation and adhere to the UBS project management framework.
• Aside from these project driven activities you will also take over some operational (Run the Bank) tasks.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. In Switzerland, we are also interested in people currently working up to 50% part-time wanting to return to at least 80%. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.”
BRM, a unit within COO Region Switzerland, strengthens the 1st line of defense and the bank’s operational risk management by assuring, consulting and supporting the client facing units and a variety of stakeholders in UBS. Within BRM you are working in a team of experts for Data Analytics, Risk Applications and Reporting (DASR).
• a bachelor’s / master’s university degree or equivalent, preferably in a Data Analytics, Math, Statistics, Physics or IT
• more than 5 years of relevant work experience related to the above mentioned responsibilities (e.g. Data Engineering, Data Warehousing or Data Analytics)
• experience in data analytics tools such as Dataiku or Alteryx
• strong data warehouse expertise and basic SQL programming skills, preferably DB2 SQL
• sound analytical and problem-solving skills
• solid project management skills, experience in agile working is an advantage
• very good communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent in both English and German is essential for this role
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.