Webseite Leica Geosystems AG
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Innovative and reliable end-to-end solutions are our winning formula. With your passion for our products as well as your creative and persuasive concepts and campaigns, we can strengthen our market position as a leading manufacturer of accurate measuring instruments. Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Identify potential channel partners and evaluate their potential and fit to our distribution network
- Develop joint business concepts and negotiate the commercial framework with these partners
- Define appropriate launch plans and mentor its implementation closely
- Agree periodic marketing and business development initiatives with the selected distribution partners to foster sustainable and profitable growth
- Build reliable business relationships and take care of the strategic aspects of the established cooperations
This is you
- Good understanding of present and currently developing business and distribution models
- Sound knowledge of economic and commercial aspects, especially in the areas Business Development and Sales (3-4 years experience is a nice to have but not a must)
- You are a people oriented person and an excellent communicator
- Ready/Willing to travel (approximately 50%) and visit channel partners within Europe
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), German or French beneficial
- You are an open-minded team player and eager to learn and to collaborate with your colleagues to successfully drive our business
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. Help us to improve the future, become part of our team and a global success story.
How can I apply
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte frauenjobs.ch.