SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Global Account Manager (f/m/d) Consumer Goods
The Global Account Manager (GAM – positioned as ‘Client Partner’ within a dedicated Global Client Account structure) is a key member of the account team and collaborates closely with the Global Account Director (GAD) and Managing Partner (MP) to orchestrate, lead and execute the overall global account strategy with a focus on Finance and GRC for Nestlé, one of SAP’s Global Platinum SCP Customers (Platinum SCP – very top of the GTM pyramid). He/she is accountable for global revenue growth, end-to-end satisfaction, and referencability of the customer throughout the customer lifecycle. The individual will support the Global Account Director (GAD) in managing the business foundation and coordinating SAP’s efforts across all lines of business (Sales, Consulting/Services, Renewals. Active Global Support, development, IVE, IBU, Marketing, and partner management…) — orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear articulated 2-3 year account strategy.
He/she is ultimately measured by growth in overall revenues (OP, CLD, SRV), driving renewals, and increasing the NPS over time. The targets and priorities are set with the GAD and MP of Nestlé in alignment with the Platinum Customer Unit strategy.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Works in close collaboration with the GAD and MP in orchestrating, leading and executing the account strategy with primary focus on Cloud, License and Services growth
- Manages all license and contractual topics (for License and Cloud) for a solid business foundation
- Ensures global account governance and world class sales execution in alignment with SAP’s GTM and F4S
- Is the Sales lead on the account for Nestlé’s Finance & GRC Board area. Additional sales territories within the Nestlé account will be added to the portfolio during the onboarding process.Coordinates all customer- facing functions, including executive sponsor engagement, HQ strategy visits, workshops, etc., all to achieve tighter more profitable business plans, thus increasing customer satisfaction and further solidifying the GAM position as a trusted advisor
- Drives and identifies co-innovation opportunities, then facilitates moving from pipeline to delivery of the opportunities.
- Leads Integrated Account Planning and ensures that SAP footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant LOB’s and strategic engagement with SI partners
- Proactively identifies customer problems and proposes SAP solutions in addition to those already identified
- Drives actively demand generation campaigns to find new opportunities
- Influences and leads a virtual team of resources from various LoBs, functions and geographies.
- Drives revenue growth across all SAP LOBs throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base
- Drives adoption of and protecting premium support services (MaxAttention )
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization, enabling connection of Value Engineering methodologies and business transformation practices to (Business) Consulting delivery
- 4+ years of business experience in Sales with complex business software / IT solutions
- 2+ years of Large Account Management experience
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Solid eexperience with SAP Financial solutions
- Knowledge of financial, competitive, regulatory environment (as applicable)
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology and account structure
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Account Manager, Engineer, ERP, Law, Consulting, Sales, Engineering, Technology, Legal
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.