Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- You develop outstanding embedded software solutions using C++ on latest generation GNSS and TPS sensors (embedded Linux, Windows)
- Integrate various sensors (angle, IMU, camera) and communication peripherals (I2C, USB, Bluetooth) with focus on performance, latency, stability and accuracy
- Development of embedded multi-threaded applications using modern C++ based on embedded Linux or Zephyr
- Ensure the product quality by writing software on high standards, following Clean-Code principles and automated tests
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Master / Ph.D.) in computer science, mechatronic or electronic engineering
- Advanced software engineering skills in modern C++ on embedded Linux (or other embedded platforms) and proven track record of professional object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of ARM based architecture (Cortex Mx/Ax) and usage of hardware debuggers
- Hands-On experience in developing multi-thread applications based on modern embedded (real-time) operation systems would be a strong asset
- Script language like python would be beneficial
- Passionate for developing high quality software and like to bring in new ideas to improve the software quality (like additional tools and methods)
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, ability to collaborate effectively in an intercultural and distributed agile environment
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.