Webseite ETH Zürich
The Wyss Zurich is a joint accelerator of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, which was made possible by a generous donation from the Swiss entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. hc. mult. Hansjörg Wyss. The mission of Wyss Zurich is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields. Wyss Zurich brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise. For further information: www.wysszurich.uzh.ch.
At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to unlock new levels of efficiency for entire industries by making robots navigate smarter than ever before. Equipped with our technology, robots can autonomously navigate in dynamic indoor and outdoor environments such as airports, supermarkets, warehouses and train stations.
We are now looking for a passionate individual to join our team and speed up the development of the Sevensense core technology. You will be responsible for designing new electronics for our hardware products as well as the software to operate them, using state-of-the-art technologies and interfaces. A successful candidate has excellent skills in electronics design, a good understanding of modern digital electronics and experience in development through to production.
- Designing schematics and PCBs incorporating specialized hardware devices such as cameras, IMUs, motor drivers, etc.
- Select modeling and testing methodologies for validation of components, hardware designs and thermal/emission management.
- Optimizing systems for reliability, manufacturability and cost.
- Development of C++ code for the hardware/software interface boundary.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into products.
- Endless possibilities to grow and learn a lot within a startup environment.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage and take part in the development of our business and team culture.
- Flexibility in working time and work-from-home options.
- A cozy office in the heart of Zurich shared with friendly robots.
- Never ending coffee supply and chocolate Mondays.
- A competitive package including a stock option plan.
- Exciting team events and short trips.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, experience in electrical, firmware and system level design.
- Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- FPGA development and verification using Verilog and/or VHDL.
- PCB software (KiCad, Altium etc.), design of multi-layered boards.
- C++ development and embedded software development.
- Linux kernel and Linux kernel device drivers for PCI devices.
- Prior experience with camera chips and IMUs is a plus.
- Team player excited about working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Proactive working manner with good problem solving skills.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our fast growing startup, we look forward to receiving your online application including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and certificates of employment to email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.jobs.ethz.ch.