What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description Overview
The Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) is responsible for ensuring that Ariba’s subscription software customers are maximizing value from their applications during the duration of the customer life cycle and facilitate the renewal and extension of their contracts. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships within the existing customer base from senior executive through site champion to ensure the adoption of our Ariba Commerce programs with a focus on Value and Network adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops strategic plan for achieving software adoption and business results across a large customer portfolio
- Monitors implementation process and manages customer relationship post deployment, providing the tools and resources necessary for the customer to succeed
- Regularly engages with customers to benchmark performance, establish KPI’s, provide best practices and address issues
- Works closely with customer to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Responsible for developing an Customer account plan
- Maintains communication with Ariba functional groups which can positively impact customer’s adoption and / or resolve customer’s issues
- Responsible for securing software renewals
- Conducts customer business and opportunity diagnostics to analyze business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve CCO business processes related to our network value proposition
- Develop and execute quarterly plans that improve Spend adoption and SMPP yields across assigned customer portfolios
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s Degree
- Multi-lingual depending upon region – Proficient in English and German. French is a plus.
- Excellent oral communication skills particularly over the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- 1-3 years of Customer Management experience
- 5+ years of overall business procurement experience
- Strong track record of multi-tasking/being highly organized and structured
- Experience in Consulting, account management, SaaS renewals
- Contract negotiation experience on either the buy or sell side
- Experience in professional services with a focus on supply chain management
- Experience in procurement and Document Automation technologies
- Analytical, and commercial savvy
- Problem solving attitude with a Customer Focus.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:299932 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Customer Service, Technology
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.