Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Main responsibility of the BSP team is to provide and maintain a tailored operating system image for an extensive range of Leica Geosystems’ products, such as 3D scanners, High precision measurement instruments, GNSS antennas. Contribute to the open source community and make your work visible on our Github account!
This appeals to you
You represent the BSP development team and interface with internal interdisciplinary projects teams and external software partners
Understand the needs & requirements, organize workpackages and conduct alignment, bridging the gap between classical hardware projects and agile software development
Plan these workpackages and manage dependencies with different disciplines, identify risks and support the product owner in prioritizing the backlog
Develop the embedded Linux based OS for high end surveying instruments
Development of drivers to interface Leica internal hardware modules (e.g. IMU) or standard peripherals (power management, communication interfaces, camera)
This is you
- A relevant university qualification in computer science, mechatronic or electronic engineering
- Experience development skills in C or C++ on embedded Linux (BSP, kernel and driver development, debuggers)
- Familiar in using git-based repositories and CI/CD systems
- Experience porting/maintaining Linux distribution for a platform
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment
- Open and positive personality, enthusiastic about “Getting things done” while having the overview and understanding priorities, self-organized
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.