What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Your future Role
The Solution Advisor (Chief) Expert (f/m/d) for Collaborative Enterprise Planning is accountable for driving sustainable revenue growth for the Analytics EPM Cloud portfolio across Industries and Market Units. In this role, you scale Go2Market and orchestrate execution of sales programs as collaborative effort across Sales, Customer Engagement & Experience, Field Marketing, and the Partner ecosystem.
Responsibilities also include the following:
- Create a winning business plan to drive sustainable growth for EPM Cloud.
- Move SAP’s EPM on-prem installed base to the Cloud and grow EPM Cloud consumption, renewals, and revenues in the customer subscription base.
- Educate and engage with key ecosystem partners in joint go-to-market.
- Create customer demand and support strategic deals customer-facing with best practices services for deal progression.
- As thought leader and ambassador for Collaborative Enterprise Planning you influence global go-to-market strategy, branding, and development roadmap of the EPM Cloud portfolio.
- Build community with your peers sharing best practices for demand generation, competitive tactics, and customer success stories.
- Present SAP EPM and Extended Planning solution capabilities, value proposition, key differentiators at senior executive levels and large audiences.
- Enable Sales how to open new revenue opportunities and enable the agile, intelligent, and data-driven enterprise with SAP EPM and Collaborative Planning Solutions.
- Infuse competitive intelligence into sales pitches and strategic deal approaches.
- University degree (Bachelor as entry level) or comparable experience.
- 10+ years of professional work experience in Business Consulting, Solution Presales, Business Development, Sales, Solution Management and/or Solution Consulting.
- Proven track record of capturing and growing market share.
- Established Business Network and access to CFOs, Finance Departments, Corporate Planners.
- Finance domain thought leadership and business process knowledge: Financial planning and analysis, Performance Mgmt, Controlling, Regulations and Finance Transformation, general accounting and financial consolidation principles.
- Other business domain expertise, i.e. understanding planning in context of order2cash, procure2pay, record2report, design2operate, hire2retire, and other business processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud Solutions for Collaborative Business Planning, Corporate Performance Management, Profitability and Cost Management, Sales & Operations Planning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, customer-facing, C-level audience.
- Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory.
About the Team
The MEE Platform & Technologies (P&T) Customer Advisory organization supports Sales, Consumption and Expansion of P&T Solutions (LACE). We advise customers how to innovate with trusted data & realize business value and outcomes with P&T solutions.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.