As a modern, dynamic and innovative company, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential in the exciting world of technology and finance.
We offer you insights into our various business activities, a training program tailored to your needs, and the opportunity to gain work experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills.
What You Will Do
- gain 18 months of insight into the world of securities trading and settlement, financial information, and banking services – at our headquarters in Zurich and in our Madrid office
- learn to explain complex matters in an understandable way for different target groups and channels – on- and offline
- let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience
- extend and deepen your knowledge through tailored internal and external trainings
- build relationships across the company through multiple placements
What You Bring
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Communication, Applied Linguistics or Journalism at a University of Applied Sciences or any Bachelor/Master of Arts’ degree at a university in combination with either editorial experience or a CAS/DAS/MAS in Communication or Corporate Writing
- very strong writing skills and a passion for storytelling
- first relevant work experience (preferably in communications or journalism) as well systematic approach and precise way of working
- a communicative, reliable, and flexible personality
- very good written and verbal German and English, with at least one of them being the native tongue, Spanish would be a plus
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Models We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development Programs You’ll benefit from a culture of feedback and a host of development programs in the form of e-learning or face-to-face training.
- Agile Working Methods Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Lacheze +41 58 399 4123.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.