SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Quality Manager (f / m / d) are:
- Comprehensive understanding of our customer business and IT-strategy being able to identify customer challenges
- Deep Understanding and positioning of all potential PE Deployment Scenarios for On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud environments
- Taking over responsibility for an outcome based delivery by manging the front office and based on a strong collaboration model with all back-office delivery elements
- Establishing a close and longterm customer relationship (Trusted Advisor)
- Planning and implementation of a customer-specific roadmap for digital transformation using our Premium Engagement Services
- Support in setting up a platform for developing ideas and promoting innovative business scenarios
- Orchestration and realization of prototypes of innovative business scenarios
- Coordination of the onsite and remote assignments of our SAP experts
- Managing the services margin / contribution of your specific account
- Actively driving upsells & position new topics
- Securing the technical integration of the entire solution and product landscape
- Support of the customer as an escalation instance in critical situations
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competences
- A completed degree with components from technology and business administration
- Problem-solving skills and independent working style paired with strong communication and organizational skills
- Huge understanding of the solution architecture
- Native German-speaking, very good English skills, French as an advantage
- Enthusiasm for technical innovations and disruptive technological trends
- Understanding of strategic corporate goals, business processes and industry trends
- Outstanding drive for execution
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Project/Product Management, Pre-sales, Customer Engagement, Customer Success, Preferred Care, Consulting, etc.
- Premium Engagement knowledge background as an advantage
- Professional knowledge in SAP P&T on premises Portfolio, e.g. HANA Databases, Data Warehouse, etc. and/or
- Professional knowledge in P&T Cloud Solution portfolio: SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Databases, Data Warehouse Cloud, Analytics Cloud Solutions and/or
- Professional knowledge of similar type of Hyperscaler PaaS Solutions (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.)
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.