What You Will Do
- shaping the strategy of our business unit Financial Information (BFI) in alignment with the SIX Group strategy
- developing medium-term strategic plans (including assessment and development of strategic directions / measures and mapping of the strategy)
- monitoring the development and implementation of the organic BFI strategy
- developing and implementing BFI strategy’s inorganic elements together with the SIX M&A team
- conducting research and data analysis (markets, competitors, industry trends) for internal stakeholders
- critically reviewing and continuously improving existing processes and tools and performing ad-hoc tasks related to strategic issues
What You Bring
- at least 5 years of experience in a strategy-related role with proven ability in managing strategy creation, including strategic analyses and strategic initiatives
- experience in the financial sector (direct experience in financial information is an advantage)
- university degree, ideally with a specialization in business, finance, economics or engineering
- excellent analytical/conceptual skills, strong thought leadership and story-lining skills, as well as a structured and results-oriented mindset
- ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, working across the matrix and forming / leading cross functional teams
- excellent command of written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger +41 58 399 20 89.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.