What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and Objectives
In the role of Senior Presales for Manufacturing (f /m/d) you are an expert in digital transformation and work as an innovation partner with customers from various industries in the region of MEE on their challenges and vision for manufacturing. Your main task is to help shape the path of transformation for our customers – from developing a vision to innovative management of the company, to designing convincing, decision-ready concepts. In this way you contribute to the achievement of the SAP sales targets. Through intensive exchange with the specialist departments as well as the IT of our customers, you will recognize and understand the requirements of customers for digital business scenarios. This in-depth understanding is a prerequisite for offering customers sustainable added value. You work as a proactive interface between customers and the teams within SAP.
Your area of experience lies in the area of production processes and control and includes the SAP solution portfolio in this process area. You are very familiar with the topics of “Industry 4.0, Digital Factory, Industrial IoT and Operation Technology (OT)”. Further, a deep understanding of the Design to Operate cycle and its solutions in Digital Supply Chain Management is required.
You have a good understanding of business administration and are interested in the manufacturing industry and its challenges in digitization. You know how integrated business processes interact in SAP ERP and ideally have experience with SAP in one of the areas of sales, logistics or production. Your tasks include business development and generation of requirements, the technical responsibility for solution design, as well as the convincing positioning of the right SAP solutions for customers in close coordination with sales in all phases of the sales cycle.
Expectations and tasks:
- Generation of opportunities through proactive process discussions along the entire production process.
- Qualification of the initial situation and elaboration of the solution offer.
- Presentation of the solution scenarios in the form of presentations, discussions and, in particular, innovative demo scenarios.
- Coordination and processing of tenders or complex Proofs of Concept (PoC’s), also together with SAP Consulting or third-party partners.
- Representation of the subject area at trade fairs and events
- Working as an ePresales across the region on MEE
- Several years of experience in pre-sales or consulting / value engineering.
- Experience with SAP ERP / Business Suite (ECC, S/4HANA) as well as knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio.
- Knowledge of the production processes, gladly supplemented by supply chain or planning know-how.
- Experience in the implementation of complex proof of concepts (PoC’s).
- Experience with benefit-based sales approaches (value based selling, value engineering).
- Good understanding of the overall SAP portfolio, including the intelligent enterprise strategy and experience management.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and German (spoken and written) is required
Education and qualifications / skills and compentencies
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of the SAP product portfolio, offerings and industry solutions.
- Good understanding of SAP’s Manufacturing Portfolio in the Cloud and OnPremise
- Customer Focused and Flexible time for global coverage
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and verbal) is a must.
- Good team player
- Experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of SAP’s Manufacturing solutions (e.g. through Solution Management, Consulting and/or pre-Sales roles)
- 5+ years of customer facing experience (e.g. Functional Knowledge)
- Experience engaging with SAP partner ecosystem and knowledge of their SAP Add-ons
- Experience working with Field teams and in global/regional teams
- Experience working in the Midmarket segment and working in virtual environments
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.