As Senior Group Strategy Manager you are responsible for the development of SIX Group strategy and thus the strategy of the backbone of the Swiss financial center. As part of a dynamic and diverse team with wide-ranging expertise and in close cooperation with senior stakeholders, you will drive the development of strategy analyses and strategic measures for SIX.
What You Will Do
- Driving the further development of the SIX Group strategy
- Developing far-reaching and strategically relevant initiatives in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting research and data analysis (markets, competitors, industry trends) as well as defining the corresponding courses of action
- Monitoring of the development and implementation of the medium-term strategy
- Preparing and presenting decision-making documents for the highest bodies such as SIX Executive Board and SIX Board of Directors
What You Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in a strategy-related role with proven ability in managing strategic analyses and strategic initiatives, ideally in the financial sector, work experience at/for a financial market infrastructure (FMI) provider is an advantage
- University degree, ideally with a specialization in business, finance, economics or engineering
- Excellent analytical/conceptual skills, strong thought leadership and story-lining skills, as well as a structured and results-oriented mindset
- Outgoing and team-oriented personality with a high degree of responsibility, flexibility, initiative and reliability
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein +41 58 399 25 27.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.