We are looking for a bright, dedicated team player to join our HR department. You will drive the Employer Branding roadmap and run the Young Professional programs globally. In addition, you play an important role in bringing our international Talent Acquisition strategy to the next level. The role will be based in Zurich-West and you will also be working closely with our internal and external partners globally.
What You Will Do
- Develop and manage the global HR Employer Branding strategy and roadmap in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders. Evaluate all aspects on an ongoing basis and make recommendations for improvements
- Lead the creative development and execution of targeted campaigns that includes research, advertising, digital/targeted media, recruitment marketing, search engine marketing, optimized career site, etc.
- Research and recommend new innovations, technologies and systems solutions to attract active and passive candidates globally
- Build and lead the SIX Young Professional strategy in order to position SIX as employer of choice for young talents. This includes school relationships, program offerings, on-campus event management, communication planning and budget management
- Coordinate and manage the SIX International Graduate Program
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialists, our Business experts as well as the Communications team to also support the growth strategy and further integration projects
What You Bring
- Degree in Employer Branding/HR Marketing/Social Media
- Ability to create static and rich media content as well as create story lines with measurable success
- At least 5 years of HR Employer Branding experience and a solid background in managing Young Talent Programs such as the Graduate Program
- International experience, ideally in the financial environment
- Creative thinker but also structured and with the ability to work autonomously
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in German and English, Spanish is a plus
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.