SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and drive sales revenue
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services and their relation to marketplace and competitive offerings
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
Role Requirements & Experience
- You have at least 8 years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment with a proven track record of achievement
- Profound knowledge of the relevant IT market
- A proven record of managing strategic accounts end-to-end
- For your customers, you are always willing to go the extra mile
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral).
About the Team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Intelligence (BPI) offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
#SAPBPICareers #businessprocessintelligence #Signavio
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.