SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives
The SAP CX solution provides our customers a solution portfolio to deliver contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device. It combines solutions in the sales, service, marketing and commerce space. The Business Development Expert for SAP CX focuses on a holistic demand management process. The initial planning phase with all stakeholders, the monitoring of the pipeline contribution, the development and execution of SAP CX programs and initiatives that generate incremental pipeline in the Region MEE are his/ her core tasks. This individual will work closely with the LoB (Line of business) Sales Heads, Industry Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, Customer Engagement executives and Partner Manager to ensure a sustainable pipeline growth.
Additional part of the role is the Project Management Office for MEE CX Leadership team – developing, planning and executing strategic MEE CX change projects.
Expectations and Tasks
- Drives the SAP CX demand generation process for MEE, builds 4X 4RQ Pipeline via the Campaigns planning and execution
- Drives the execution of the relevant Sales Plays in partnership with the DME Team, Marketing, Partners and Sales
- Actively involved in internal and external activities to drive awareness on CX Portfolio
- Collects ideas for strategic change projects, manages the process to prioritize them
- Manages the planning and execution of the strategic projects in alignment with key MEE and Global CX Stakeholders
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- At least Bachelor (or equivalent) minimum required.
- Fluent English and one more language of the MEE Region are mandatory
- Strong understanding of SAP in MEE, the SAP CX product portfolio and solutions, organization, customers, partners, markets and competition
- Excellent organizational, business strategy planning and program/project management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English on all management levels in an international, multi-cultural setting
- Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others and align across the organization to achieve common goals, while driving results in a dynamic and virtual organization (Sales, Marketing, Channel and Development)
- Hands-on mentality and self-motivation
- Ability to understand the business evolution and set up a proper go-to-market strategy for the region
- Extensive experience in the industry and customer acumen
- Change and program management experience
- At least 10+ years of SAP experience and 5+ years of business development experience.
- Proven track of managing and execute business development programs on a market unit level.
What You get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.