What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Concur is seeking a dynamic sales professional to prospect and sell directly to small/mid-market companies via the telephone, internet presentations, and some potential travel in a defined geographic territory. The Client Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through the booked sale. We are looking for an experienced and success-oriented individual with a record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment, and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. The Client Sales Executive is a mid-level individual contributor role and reports to the Regional Sales Director.
In this role, you will…
- Achieve sales objectives through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team and other cross-functional partners when technical or product support is required.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Concur’s products and services, the territory, marketplace, and competitive offerings
- Cultivate relationships with Concur partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline, and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Concur to help achieve wider company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams regarding the product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
You will bring…
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience selling to “C” level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- A consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Strong business acumen and a hunter mentality
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce, and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Fluent English and German, Swiss German is an advantage
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.