Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Within our Geomatics division you will work within a team of young and highly motivated colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions, modern infrastructure and excellent career development opportunities within a globally active company. We are looking for a motivated, flexible, pro-active team player with a strong customer focus to strengthen our team, developing products for the building construction industry.
This appeals to you
- Specification, documentation and verification of product requirements
- Creation of test plans, testing of product features, problem analysis/trouble shooting
- Contributing to a cross functional project team to develop new and/or maintain existing products in an agile environment
- Documentation of products, such as user manuals and quick guides
- 2nd level support
- Prepare training material on- and offline and conduct worldwide training
- Collect market information and report feedback to the product management team
- Regularly meet with customers to get feedback, verify development and understand requirements and workflows
- Marketing support, global and regional
This is you
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geo-Science, Surveying or comparable education
- Experience in CAD & BIM software landscape (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, Dynamo)
- Know-how of construction products such as manual and robotic total stations
- Working experience on site (building construction beneficial) and very good understanding of the construction workflows
- Affinity to software, software development and software tools
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong individual with persuasiveness and self-contained working abilities
- Fluent in English and beneficially in German
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.