In this role, you are the technical lead of the cloud Competence Center (CC). You are part of a cross-functional team and responsible for designing, implementing public cloud services. You align the cloud CC’s backlog and roadmaps with developer teams and business units and consult them on cloud solutions.
What You Will Do
- Manage the technical backlog of the Cloud Foundation CC and act as the PO for public cloud infrastructure services of the CC
- Provide consultancy for IT and Business on, requirements, solutions operations, and cost
- Create solution designs for applications using public cloud services (PaaS/IaaS) and support their implementation
- Manage and continuously evolve shared cloud infrastructure such as landing zones, policies, IaC and blueprints as part of the cross-functional team
- Closely collaborate with architects on integration and multi-cloud concepts
- Represent the Cloud CC in SIX cloud and DevOps communities
What You Bring
- Strong analysis and conceptualization skills, extensive experience in solution design
- Extensive experience with public cloud services, focusing on PaaS and IaaS on Microsoft Azure and/or AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of software development, automation and containerization in public cloud, good understanding of networking, IAM and security concepts
- Open and agile mindset, proactive attitude with distinctive communication and presentation skills
- Experience with public cloud adoption at enterprise level and/or in the financial industry is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.