What You Will Do
- Defining, running and optimizing the SDX key management infrastructure (e.g., PKI, HSM) based on SIX policies, specifications and frameworks
- Managing hardware related activities (e.g., HSM management and monitoring)
- Support customers in key management related tasks
- PKI design and operations, as well as maintenance of processes, automation and governance
- Ownership and general authority of the key management
- Representing SDX in specialist/subject committees, working groups, internal and external organizations with regard to key management
What You Bring
- Practical work experience in IT risk and information security management together with detailed knowledge of enterprise PKI infrastructure design, operations and relevant cryptography
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud (Azure, O365), IT architecture, and information security. Knowledge of distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain) is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in information technology management information systems
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circulars, IOSCO International Organization of Securities Commissions etc.) is desirable
- Independent and structured way of working, quick comprehension, high self-initiative, practice-oriented and flexible
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate with various target groups and management levels within the company and with external customers and partners
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Clarke: email@example.com.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.