What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and objectives
The Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) at this level is a functional leadership role closely aligned with the regional and senior management of Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within the customers in the region.
This role requires a senior professional with the expertise and experience to help customers maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through adoption and use of the RISE with S/4HANA Private Cloud Edition and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all their entitled subscription software. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with leadership across CE&X.
RISE with S/4HANA Private Cloud Edition is designed to provide innovation, flexibly, and cloud-like values while allowing on-premise customers to retain their existing ERP or S/4HANA investments by converting their current system(s) to the cloud. This subscription model delivers customers a modern, Cloud-based architecture hosted in SAP or Hyperscaler data centers.
Expectations and Tasks
- The Customer Engagement Executive works in partnership with the Sales, Development, Operations, Support and market Vice Presidents responsible for our geographic and strategic industry customers to develop and improve the S/4HANA Cloud competencies. Development and management of forecasting, account penetration plans, and customer engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes.
- Conducts customer business and opportunity diagnostics to analyze business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve business processes related to our value proposition
- Develops and maintains customer program reporting to communicate progress and to help govern the relationship with customer, C-Suite and SAP executive sponsors.
- Develops deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors within the Customer and participate in quarterly review meetings. Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading business commerce enablement strategies specific to the S/4 HANA Cloud value proposition.
- Assists customers with transformational change by facilitating and coordinating cross functional involvement with solutions consulting and services delivery.
Education and qualification / skills and compentencies
- Bachelor equivalent
- S/4HANA background desired
- Cloud Solutions background desired
- At least three years within SAP is a plus
- German (C1 level) and English
- Excellent program and project management and customer management competencies
- First Leadership experience and innovative mindset with Customer Success mindset
- 6 years Experience selling or delivering consulting services
- Senior-level or operational experience complex customer engagements
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.