What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Your responsibilities as a Technical Quality Manager (f / m / d) are:
- Comprehensive understanding of our customer business and IT-strategy being able to identify customer challenges
- Deep Understanding and positioning of all potential PE Deployment Scenarios for On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud environments
- Taking over responsibility for an outcome based delivery by manging the front office and based on a strong collaboration model with all back-office delivery elements
- Establishing a close and longterm customer relationship (Trusted Advisor)
- Planning and implementation of a customer-specific roadmap for digital transformation using our Premium Engagement Services
- Support in setting up a platform for developing ideas and promoting innovative business scenarios
- Orchestration and realization of prototypes of innovative business scenarios
- Coordination of the onsite and remote assignments of our SAP experts
- Managing the services margin / contribution of your specific account
- Actively driving upsells & position new topics
- Securing the technical integration of the entire solution and product landscape
- Support of the customer as an escalation instance in critical situations
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competences
- A completed degree with components from technology and business administration
- Problem-solving skills and independent working style paired with strong communication and organizational skills
- Huge understanding of the solution architecture
- Native German-speaking, very good English skills, French as an advantage
- Enthusiasm for technical innovations and disruptive technological trends
- Understanding of strategic corporate goals, business processes and industry trends
- Outstanding drive for execution
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Project/Product Management, Pre-sales, Customer Engagement, Customer Success, Preferred Care, Consulting, etc.
- Premium Engagement knowledge background as an advantage
- Professional knowledge in SAP P&T on premises Portfolio, e.g. HANA Databases, Data Warehouse, etc. and/or
- Professional knowledge in P&T Cloud Solution portfolio: SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Databases, Data Warehouse Cloud, Analytics Cloud Solutions and/or
- Professional knowledge of similar type of Hyperscaler PaaS Solutions (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.)
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.