Website Hexagon | Leica
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
This appeals to you
- Leading, guiding and giving feedback to an established team of machine-learning experts located in Switzerland and Poland
- Facilitating communication and coordination of activities inside the team and affiliated parties and reporting to the management
- Being responsible for the team development including hiring of talented candidates
- Managing a portfolio of technical feasibility studies and pilot projects related to machine learning applied to images and point clouds
- Preparation and execution of the project roadmap for applications in the fields of surveying, reality capture, metrology, etc.
- Designing and owning the machine learning technology and enabling subsequent deployment in various product lines
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (PhD, MSc) in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field with focus on machine learning
- Experienced and passionate about leading a applied research team
- Deep knowledge of advanced methods in machine learning, in particular in deep-learning
- Experience in applying state-of-the-art methods on images and/or point cloud data
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong inter-disciplinary communication and cooperation skills
- Language(s): English fluent and German / Polish nice to have
To apply for this job please visit leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.