Webseite ETH Zürich
The Wyss Zurich is a joint accelerator of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, which was made possible by a generous donation from the Swiss entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. hc. mult. Hansjörg Wyss. The mission of Wyss Zurich is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields. Wyss Zurich brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise.
hemotune is an early stage medical device startup currently harbored at the Wyss Zurich.
Our mission is to develop a lifesaving breakthrough medical device for targeted blood purification and we are currently in the preclinical development phase. To complement our young and passionate team, we offer a position as a SW developer. This position opens on July 01, 2020 or upon agreement.
- Develop application software for medical device for targeted blood purification; this also includes initially unit tests and code reviews, later integration tests
- Support specification, architecture and detailed design
- Support test specification, test implementation, testing and release
- Support embedded software development if required
- Support the FW/SW team in the whole software development cycle
- A unique opportunity to be part of a young start-up company
- Challenging and versatile tasks and responsibilities in the role of a SW developer
- Insight into an ETH-spinoff, which is driven by the will to develop a lifesaving device
- An exciting working environment with a flat hierarchy
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or similar
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the development of application software, ideally in the medical field (IEC 62304) or alternatively in an regulated environment
- Experience in C# and .NET development with Visual Studio
- Experience in object orientated programming
- Ideally some experience with microcontroller programming
- Ideally experience in the whole software development cycle (requirements, architecture, implementation, testing and release)
- Ideally experience with Polarion, Subversion, Jira and Confluence
- Passionate about working in a start-up
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English necessary, German beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents: CV, motivation later, diploma, credentials. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
Further information about hemotune and the Wyss Zurich can be found on our websites: www.hemotune.ch and www.wysszurich.ch. Questions regarding the position should be directed to Dr. Jean-Claude Metzger phone no. 044 632 81 14 or email Jean-Claude.Metzger@hemotune.ch (no application documents).