What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The software market in Europe is characterized by a very dynamic market development and a highly innovative & competitive market landscape especially when it comes to business areas like Supply Chain across all disciplines like Supply Chain Planning, R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, EHS and Asset Management. Digitalization is changing the current business models require highly innovative and integrated business solutions. Due to our great success in the market, the Digital Supply team in Switzerland is seeking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Professional (f/m/d) who will be responsible for sales to selected departments and the associated sales responsibility in Switzerland. This role covers all sales-relevant processes regarding the sale of SAP supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio includes mainly Cloud solutions.
Join us in reshaping the Digitalization with our world-class Digital Supply Chain Portfolio Solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Achievement of agreed cloud sales revenue targets in the area of Supply Chain Management solutions (i.e Design, Planning, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Asset Management, Sustainability)
- Focus on the Midmarket customer segment
- Generation of new opportunities by proactive approaching customers.
- Developing of an opportunity plan containing the value proposition.
- Identification and qualification of opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- Professional management of all opportunities and bids for assigned accounts and leads incl. forecasting.
- Positioning and conclusion of the solutions directly in the relevant customer departments and business experts.
- Negotiating of contract constellations across one or many supply chain solutions.
- Qualification of the initial situation at the customer / prospective customer and elaboration of the solution offer with appropriate value added arguments in co-operation with the appropriate industrial and products specialists.
- Work on demand management activities with the local Marketing & Business Development.
- Closely work with leading Supply Chain Management partners.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree in Business or Engineering (Bachelor/Master degree or higher)
- Understanding of complex supply chain challenges and general trends in supply chain
- Experience in the Midmarket customer segment
- Lead cloud sales cycles in a value-oriented way by understanding deeply customer requirements
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (ECC, S/4HANA) and the core components of SAP SCM
- Strong sales experience of SCM software sales cycles with stakeholder management
- Experience and broad network to SCM partners
- Fluent in German and English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- 6+ years of experience selling business software, IT solutions and/or SCM projects.
- Proven track record in target achievement.
- Experience in driving value-based sales, large customer engagements and proven track record in excellent stakeholder management
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure?
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.