SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Solution Sales Executive (f/m/d) ERP
Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you passionate about building relationships? Would you thrive in a role where you drive and develop customer accounts in a fast paced, technology space for one of the world’s most valuable brands? Then join us for the opportunity of a lifetime and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
Purpose & Objectives
SAP is known for its leadership position for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and offers market leading future-ready ERP systems with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics delivered on-premise, as public/private cloud, or as a hybrid deployment. It transforms core business processes with intelligent automation and runs on SAP HANA – a market-leading in-memory database that offers real-time processing speed and a dramatically simplified data model. With SAP’s ERP, companies are supported on their journey to transform into intelligent enterprises to make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Solution Sales Net New Names ERP is a new segment in the Market Unit Switzerland. Within this segment, the Solution Sales Executive ERP NNN will cover customers above an annual turnover of 500M CHF that do not run an SAP ERP system. The Net New Name market category is one of the key focus elements for SAP’s growth strategy leveraging ERP as the flagship product. This new segment will report directly to the Managing Director and foresees significant investments in people and processes to deliver on the ambitions.
The Solution Sales Executive ERP NNN primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to net new customers. The Sales Executive brings a strong business and value driven point of view to the customer engagements. She/he consistently manages revenue and profitability goals for the ERP product portfolio, while utilizing leadership skills, a strong ability to sell into new accounts, creativity and high motivation. She/he has substantial know-how in offering ERP solutions across various deployment options, to help our net new customers address their challenges of today and tomorrow.
Expectations and Tasks
- Driving ERP revenue by selling value into net new accounts in Switzerland. Advance and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
- Building strategies to obtain new customer contacts and executing initiatives to not yet SAP customers
- Managing the ERP sales pipeline for his/her customer segment in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals. Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Build a vision for a customer engagement and break it into an operational action plan while ensuring a clear focus on execution and simplifying organizational complexity
- Establishes strong CXO relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value
- Understand customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, key industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Maximize the value of all sales support organizations and orchestrate resources effectively to execute as ONESAP towards the customer. In particular, working with virtual teams across Business Development, Marketing, Pre-Sales and many more to coordinate pipeline generation initiatives and deal support
- Act as a role model for the corporate culture that enables SAP to achieve growth in this customer segment. Identify, share and drive adoption of best business practices
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (Master desired)
- Strong background on SAP and/or competitor ERP products
- Ability to lead a business application software sales process
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- A high-energy team player capable of balancing pressing short-term deliverables with sophisticated long-term goals and objectives
- Extraordinary communication skills in English and German is a must. French skills are of advantage
- Strong, visionary, proven high performer who exhibits a sense of urgency, ownership and risk-taking
- An innovator, who challenges the status quo and explores new ideas, realizes their value and makes them a reality
- High level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business
- Comfortable and experienced with senior executive audiences and a very professional and mature customer facing profile
- 3+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven ability to sell into new accounts, ideally experienced ERP sale professional with strong product knowledge and content
- Deep industry knowledge and strong business acumen
- Demonstrated knowledge of consultative selling methodologies
- Experience with working on strategic and complex transformation programs
- Ability to navigate in a large matrix organization, build relationships with other sales professionals and value-added teams
- Showcased success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns and contract negotiations in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision across lines of business
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.