SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Solution Advisor (f/m/d) RISE
Purpose and Objectives
The “Rise with SAP” package offers customers at all stages of digital transformation an entirely new way to redesign processes for better business outcomes, according to a company statement to become what SAP calls ‘intelligent enterprises. It helps the customers continuously unlock new ways of running businesses in the cloud to stay ahead of their industry. RISE is a concierge service delivered as subscription that combines a set of services and product offerings. Rise Solution Advisor is a customer-facing role, will be the evangelist and execute the growth plans across the Swiss market unit for cross-industry and customer segments. They establish the fundamental reasons for customers and prospects to leverage Rise at SAP as new S/4 HANA Cloud to achieve strategic business objectives. The syndicate best practice programs, tools, methods, and processes within the market unit to accelerate profitable performance and market penetration. The broad scope of deliverables includes long-term account and deal support and Business Development and Industry Leadership in transforming deals. You need to be a seasoned deal qualifier judging the likelihood of sales success vs. costs and are prioritizing together with Sales and Presales Management. You need to be strong in deal strategy and competitive positioning and able to build trusted relationships with the customer as well as with your colleagues in the virtual account team and the SAP ecosystem. Handling pressure and managing multiple engagements simultaneously is a key asset. When it comes to larger opportunities it will be your task to articulate a compelling value proposition and define the business value.
Measures of Success
- S/4HANA Cloud Success in MU and/or MEE.
Expectations and Tasks
- Support new market entry of Rise with SAP to identify and develop incubation customer references
- Communicating the value of Rise with SAP and S/4 HANA Cloud to colleagues and customers, evangelizing the Rise at SAP message
- Supporting critical and transformational deals with expertise and helping define a technical and commercial path to S/4HANA cloud
- Serve as a Swiss team member to support business development activities, enablement, staffing for demand generation events
- Develop and support Rise at SAP S/4HANA Cloud-related Demand Generation programs
- Helping customers develop a transition path to S/4HANA Cloud
- Help educate partners and SAP sales teams on selling Rise with SAP (L2-L3 content)
- Coordination customer-related collaboration with SAP Partners & Hyperscalers
- Lead and support key deals for the assigned accounts in Market Unit Switzerland
- Drive the deal from vision to use cases to tangible solution proofs
- Build up a long term understanding of the customer and be aware of all opportunities ongoing at the customer
- Evangelize business innovation in customer industry language
- Orchestrate internal and external engagement as a deal captain
- Orchestrate and run workshops using techniques like design thinking
- Ensuring consistent storyline and readiness for workshop/demo delivery
- Build business cases at customers to proof the value
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Presales, Consulting, Business Development and / or experience in several business functions at customers in the above-mentioned industries.
- 5+ years of SAP work experience.
- Experience in ERP and Cloud – prefer Presales or Consulting with S/4HANA and/or S/4HANA Cloud
- S/4HANA Cloud qualification and selling
- Pre-sales or consulting services with SAP ERP – S/4HANA and/or S/4HANA Cloud
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- Developing transition roadmaps from ECC to S/4HANA
- Experience in:
- Industry specific business processes
- Sales and sales processes
- Delivery of high-volume short duration work packages
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- Business fluency in German and in English is a must. French is an asset.
- Senior presales and consultative selling skills (> 5 years)
- Outstanding drive for execution
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the market and competitive situation in the Consumer Industries/ Trading Market
- Proven interpersonal and team skills at all levels and in multi-cultural environments
- Ability to getting things done in an organizational matrix environment
- Strong business acumen and understanding of SAP business strategy and solutions, partners, markets and competition
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to de-escalate problematic situations
- Open mindedness and ability to quickly adapt to new requirements
- Proven “can do / will do “attitude
- Proficient understanding of SAP, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
- Strong customer focus, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Understanding of cloud, cloud related services, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce / business networks.
- Strong knowledge of best business practices and business planning.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.