Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
HxDR is Hexagon‘s cloud-based visualisation and collaboration platform for spatial data and services. It is a space where the concepts that transform the way we live are placed within accurate digital representations of the real world. HxDR is the platform to store, transform, host, and stream geospatial- and reality capture data to a global customer base.
As a Software Engineer on the frontend, you will help develop solutions for the HxDR platform and client facing web application. The applications you work on will be responsible for managing 3D data and visualizing Geospatial datasets. Besides the application is the main interface for user and account management but also for providing various tools to interact with and collaborate on 3D data.
- Develop a state-of-the-art application, using a modern tech stack reaching a global user base
- Write code that deals with rendering and visualisation of large datasets and offers intuitive interaction with Geospatial data
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and use these regularly
- Shape the platform and the application as we grow and develop new functionality
- Interacting with the larger team (Backend, DevOps, QA and Product Management) and ensuring best practices across the board
- Have loads of fun in a great team, and be truly challenged by your colleagues
- Getting from a problem statement to a workable architecture and software design
- Problem solving and a strong analytical mindset
- Experience with designing large and scale able React applications
- Hands on experience with graphQL APIs
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hexagon Geosystems Services AG
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.