Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
- Cutting-edge technology and computer science
- Conceptualizing, designing, implementing, and subsequently realizing high-end software solutions with a wide range of technologies
- Working in agile software development teams
- Close collaboration with product management and support teams working on SmartNet and/or Leica Spider Software
- Passionate about software development
- Professional experience in software development in C++11 and higher, 5+ years
- Professional experience in multithreaded applications
- Professional in programming for Windows operating Systems with Visual Studio 2019+
- Professional in programming with Boost
- You hold a university or university of applied science degree in Computer Science or proven track-record as a software developer
- Team player in an international environment and a pro-active mentality
- Experience in software development in C# is an advantage
- Experience in cloud technology, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), German is a plus
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.