What You Will Do
- Responsible for software engineering tasks like requirements engineering, solution design, testing and much more
- Learning from other smart team members and sharing experiences
- Working in Sprints, Writing user stories and test cases, working transparently, giving and taking feedback is a way of working in which you feel comfortable
- DevOps is not just a buzzword, it is your attitude. Taking over responsibility and ownership, challenging the status quo, eliminating waste, bringing in new ideas and solutions is your passion.
- Regular On call duty outside of office hours
What You Bring
- A well-founded personality with passion for the whole software lifecycle
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Focus on frontend development knowledge with Java (JavaSE and JEE) and vue.js and knowledge in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Linux, Docker, OpenShift
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good level of English and German, spoken and written
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.