As a modern, dynamic and innovative company, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential in the exciting world of technology and finance.
We offer you insights into our various business activities, a training program tailored to your needs, and the opportunity to gain work experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills.
What You Will Do
- gain 18 months of insight into our IT infrastructure in the world of securities trading and settlement, financial information, banking services and cybersecurity
- let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience
- extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs
- benefit from your first experiences abroad at one of our locations and build relationships across the company through multiple placements
What You Bring
- completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT with first relevant work experience
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- very resilient, flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility
- team player with a solution-oriented way of working
- very good knowledge of English, written and spoken, every other language is a plus
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Models We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development Programs You’ll benefit from a culture of feedback and a host of development programs in the form of e-learning or face-to-face training.
- Agile Working Methods Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Lacheze +41 58 399 4123.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.