We offer you insights into our various business activities, a training program tailored to your needs, and the opportunity to gain work experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills.
What You Will Do
- gain insight into the world of securities trading and settlement, financial information and banking services during 18 months while rotating through different areas
- let a mentor guide you through the program and benefit from his or her extensive experience
- extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs
- build relationships and expand your network across the company through multiple placements/rotations as well as by exchanging knowledge and connecting with other Graduates
What You Bring
- completed Master’s degree in International Management, Finance, Business Administration at a university or university of applied sciences with first relevant work experience
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility and elaborated communication skills
- systematic approach and solution-oriented way of working
- ability to solve problems in a team and autonomously
- very good written and verbal German and English, Spanish is a plus
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Models We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development Programs You’ll benefit from a culture of feedback and a host of development programs in the form of e-learning or face-to-face training.
- Agile Working Methods Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Lacheze +41 58 399 4123.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.