What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and Objectives
Services Account Executives (SAE) works closely with the SAP License organization, SAP Delivery counter-parts, customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP solutions and are expected to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship. The SAE will be responsible for selling SAP Services to a one or two named accounts.
Expectations and Tasks
In this role, you will generate demand for SAP’s service offering, develop opportunity execution plans, identify key team members and resources needed to properly scope the projects to meet client needs and SAP business parameters, and manage the customer relationship from initial discussions to close of deal. You are principally the general manager of your aligned accounts and own the relationships for the SAP Consulting line of business.
Key responsibilities of the job are to:
- Engage with client decision makers and own the relationships for the SAP Consulting line of business.
- Drive demand for SAP’s service offerings, develop and execute opportunity plans and create a strong revenue backlog and distinct annuity.
- Organize and orchestrate SAP teams and resources needed to properly scope the project(s) to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with virtual account teams on bid strategies, solution architecture and commercial models.
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and “own” the sale.
- Play a key role alongside SAP service offerings by helping to create the value story; developing strategic win themes; providing coaching and other professional sales support for client facing presentations.
- Represent SAP by spending time in the field and at conferences, forums, etc. to extend the business network and support sales campaigns.
- Maintain accurate and timely client, pipeline, and forecast data in our systems and account receivables for his/her account portfolio.
Work Experience / Skilss and Competencies
- 5+ years of experience with prior success in a substantially similar role, SAP consulting professional, or the equivalent of an existing experienced industry focused consulting sales professional.
- Proven sales track record, account development, territory building and quota performance.
- In-depth understanding of the marketplace for SAP consulting services, clients’ business issues and range of competition.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources.
- Experience in Life Science industry and relevant customer contact network
- Teamwork & Collaboration with local & virtual Sales Teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken) is a must – German is an asset.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business / Engineering or Technology).
Are you interested to know more about SAP Services?
Start your digital journey today: https://www.sap.com/services.html
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure?
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.