As System Engineer you will be jointly responsible for the operation and further development of the existing long-term archive service.
You will also assist Job Scheduling Services, which currently use the Automic (UC4) and Control-M products.
You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for a bright, dedicated team player to join our team. You will be part of small sub team that drives our long term Archive and Workload Automation tools to the next level. The role will be based at our Zurich office. You will also be working closely with our internal and external partners.
What You Will Do
- Jointly responsible for operating and further development of our archive and Job scheduling services.
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing processes especially the automation of the services.
- Participate in projects and act as SPOC in selected areas and/or business units.
- Technical implementation of improvements and automation in the Linux environment.
What You Bring
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and to share his/her knowledge
- Good expertise in the domain of long-term archiving. Already experience with IBM Content Manager OnDemand is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in automating repetitive tasks.
- Technical know-how for implementations in the Linux environment.
- Know-how in the field of job scheduling with Automic (UC4) and/or Control-M is a plus.
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.