What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP’s Customer Experience focused cloud solutions (CRM, Digital Commerce & Digital Marketing B2C & B2B, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory. It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
Expectations and Tasks
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles-based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead.
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
- 5+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement
- CX Domain expertise, the ideal candidate shall demonstrate abilities in discussing value proposition with CX LOB Stakeholders mainly.
- Specific Industries’ knowledge is a definite plus (CPG, Retail, Services etc)
Education and qualifications / skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Business fluency in English and German is a must – French is an asset.
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.