Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
Around the globe, our customers use our smart technologies, and save and edit their data in real-time. You create the software solutions for our high-end products skillfully and enthusiastically from concept phase all the way to design and implementation. Join our team and make your visions come true!
- Design and development in our Leica Infinity software using state of the art technologies
- Write quality code and support automatic testing
- Extend the software to support various sensors and services
- Working in a cross-functional scrum team
- Experience in professional software development
- Strong knowledge and experience in .NET / C#
- Experience with automated testing and a focus on quality
- Knowledge in user interface development using WPF / XAML
- Good knowledge of English is a must, German is a plus
- Ability to work in an international and cross-functional environment
- Experience in software development in C++ is an advantage
- Strong communicator in a constantly changing environment
- Strong focus on our product and passion to bring our product into the future
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.