SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first regulated market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
What You Will Do
- Become an integral part of the Swiss sales team and help drive the growth of the SDX business in Switzerland
- Acquire new members to our Digital Market Infrastructure by building and managing a pipeline of prospects including the negotiation of contractual terms
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the sales strategy including related KPIs
- Respond to RFP / RFI in collaboration with various streams, co-odrinate client onboarding activities and produce market and competitor analysis
- Create leads for new client-led product or service offerings, collaborate with senior functional stakeholders to develop and execute strategies in driving business growth and operation efficiency
- Drive structured follow-up and document client interactions and oversee the CRM tool (e.g. quality, maintenance and reporting)
What You Bring
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or Finance; or equivalent commercial education
- +/- 10 years of work experience within a senior sales position at a leading financial institution, exchange, FinTech or professional services firm
- Existing relationship network of financial institutions in Switzerland (Europe a plus)
- Demonstrable knowledge of institutional capital markets
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial spirit that thrives and a fast moving environment together with strong people engagement, leadership and influencing skills with good commercial acumen
- Be an excellent interpersonal, networking and communication specialist
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.