Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, fast-paced and with a passion for precision, we support the manufacturing industry with the revolutionary products of tomorrow.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter. We aim to leverage our strengths as a world-class technology innovator and shape smart change in manufacturing. By working with our customers and responding to your needs, we will continue to evolve, grow and help you change our world. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Leading software projects and manage their deliverables through all stages of the development within a given project development process (combination of stage-gate and agile development principles) so to effectively deploy complex systems
- Provide regular updates and presentations (written and verbal) to project stakeholders and management on progress against committed deliverables, risks to delivery, resource requirements, and costs
- Dependency management between several projects and stakeholders
- Motivate teams and team members towards accountability and quality delivery mindset, enabling them to utilize their full potential
- Having leadership role directly responsible for a distributed engineering team in several locations and cross-functional teams
- To work in a dynamic and ambitious, international environment, appreciating different cultures
This is you
- Relevant university degree in a technical discipline
- Project management certification is a plus with >5 years professional experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all professional levels and functions: holistic, analytic thinking, empathic moderation skills
- Strong leadership competence and communication skills to be able to drive projects in an interdisciplinary and international environment, modern transformational leadership style
- Excellent planning, controlling skills and risk management, able to deliver results on time with the required quality
- Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and priorities where necessary
- Own a high motivation level, being result and quality driven, a flexible team player with people-oriented leadership style creating an open environment
- Adequate authority: able of providing clear direction to environment, appreciating different cultures project team members both, locally and remotely, as well as accurate concise feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Proficient communication in English is a must, additional skills in Italian, German and French is beneficial
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.