Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
This appeals to you
- Prepare and manage machine learning projects across industries served by Hexagon (e.g. Manufacturing, Construction, Resources & Processing, Urban & Government Services)
- Understand and communicate machine learning requirements in collaborations involving product management, domain experts as well as internal and external development teams
- Foster data collection and sharing initiatives
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure that machine learning solutions are delivered on time, fulfilling performance expectations whilst also keeping within the budgeted costs
- Drive continuous improvements within your projects
This is you
- A relevant university qualification in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a related field with focus on machine learning
- A proven track record in managing complex software / machine learning projects in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Hands-on knowledge of project management methodology both in stage-gate and agile processes (IPMA or PMI certification a plus)
- Strong planning and communication skills across teams, cultures, nations and time-zones for AI driven projects
- Strong English knowledge (German a plus)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.