SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a talented product owner to join our SAP Field Service Management product development team. You bring your IT expertise and drive our product in the area of integration with different ERP systems to the next level.
As a Senior Product Owner with functional lead, you take the lead of an integration team. You’re empowered to take decision in all the primitive your team is owning and are ultimately responsible for the success of the product you lead. You will collaborate with different teams as well as customers with single major goal: to deliver state of the art integration to other systems. Thanks to your technical expertise you will provide technical leadership and guidelines to engineers.
- Functionally lead a product team (6-10 people) to ensure the Platform fits with the Product Vision.
- Maintain the Product Backlog so that it is aligned with the overall Product Roadmap.
- Work in a product team with daily sync sessions and end to end product responsibility.
- Help setting technical direction, review and influence ongoing design, architecture and standards.
- Responsibility of one or more software components in integration area and their full lifecycle from development over test automation up to production deployment and monitoring.
- Build and sustain effective communications with internal & external stakeholders.
- Act as an entry point for all new Product Request.
- Ensure common processes are applied within its team (e.g. quality requirements, coding guidelines, reporting, monitoring, …).
- Identify new Ideas/Opportunities for his product and assess them.
- Experience in Managing a Product as Product Owner and working with leadership teams.
- Batchelor/Master’s degree or similar qualifications.
- You communicate clearly and to the point in written, spoken form and with diagrams/wireframes.
- High level of self-reliance and independence is expected: You are the leader you know what needs to be done next to achieve success. You do not need to be supervised in order to be able to work.
- Solid IT background and technical expertise to verify system design and architecture concepts.
- Willingness to take full ownership of your part of the Product. This is your baby you represent it.
- Understand how to handle customers and other Stakeholders in sometimes intense and difficult situations.
- Nice to have: Experience in integration projects, previous programming/system design experience.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.