As a Product Manager Open Banking you will join a recently created Connectivity team working at the intersection of traditional finance and the innovative world of FinTech’s. The Connectivity team is building a new Open Banking API hub for the Swiss financial market facilitating the secure and easy exchange of data between financial institutions and third-party providers like FinTech’s, software providers and other service providers.
You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, insights and your contacts with clients and prospects. For existing products, you will be in charge of acquiring and onboarding new participants to the platform.
If you possess a distinct blend of business and technical understanding; a big-picture vision, and the drive and resilience to make that vision a reality, come and join us in our exciting journey bringing innovation to the Swiss financial sector.
What You Will Do
- You will sharpen the value proposition of the marketplace offering towards providers and consumers
- You will build up the required elements of the marketplace (pricing, contract, marketing material) in coordination with the supporting teams
- You will drive the business development efforts acquiring providers for the marketplace as well as position the marketplace offering to existing and new consumers
- You are the contact and competence center for our customers and partners in FinTechs, software providers and financial institutions
What You Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- 5+ years of work experience as a Consultant, Product Manager, Project Manager with practical experience in taking an idea from concept to market launch
- Experience in building marketplace offerings with focus in financial services
- Experience in Compliance and/or Operations within financial services
- An excellent understanding of technology trends (FinTech) and shifts in behavior and expectation of customers of financial institutions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger +41 58 399 20 89.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.