Website Hexagon I Leica Geosystems
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In our company, you can develop concepts and designs for smart software applications in international as well as cross-functional teams, and bring our products to life. With a high attention to detail and level of motivation, you support us in meeting all customer requirements. Join our team and make your visions come true!
- You are curious and enjoy seeking out market challenges and needs, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and competitive market understanding
- You handle with professionalism interfacing with clients and external third parties to assess partnership opportunities
- Help outline, design, develop and oversee innovative solutions within platform capabilities
- Discover and understand customer needs
- Engage in product management and future planning based on technology roadmap enhancements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in geodesy, computer science or similar engineering
- Experience in a customer and partner facing role
- Good software and service product knowledge in ACE and GIS
- Excellent communication, engaging attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-understanding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.