What You Will Do
- Prove practical legal advice and support in day-to-day business, in particular financial markets, contract, corporate and securities law
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies, and to pro-actively engaging with and contributing to the team horizon scanning process
- Negotiate, draft and review commercial agreements and provide legal advice on a variety of transactional matters, also providing oversight to external counsel
- Advise and participate in cross border joint venture transactions and corporate M&A activities
- Support in the development and implementation of the legal framework of SIX Digital Exchange
- Contribute to team-based design of new products and services
What You Bring
- Qualified to practice law in Switzerland and having sat the Swiss Bar examinations
- Experience of working within a prominent Swiss law firm together with several years experience in an in-house position
- Knowledge of the financial services sector, particularly surrounding M&A activities and cross border JV agreements is highly desirable
- An appreciation of digital asset, blockchain, distributed ledger and crypto custody technologies
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Deep commercial/pragmatic sense and understanding of business needs
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Clarke.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.