What You Will Do
- plan and coordinate technical implementation of projects
- facilitate collaboration across multiple locations
- cooperate closely with internal and external customers
- ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
What You Bring
- 5 years of experience in IT project management in banking and finance
- leadership and team building abilities
- strong programming or engineering background
- solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- very good verbal and written skills in English, German is an advantage
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Models We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development Programs You’ll benefit from a culture of feedback and a host of development programs in the form of e-learning or face-to-face training.
- Agile Working Methods Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.