SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Senior HCM Presales Specialist (f/m/d)
The HCM Presales Senior Specialist possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the sales account team in support of the sales account strategy.
An HCM Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the HCM Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP SuccessFactors solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles, they often take on the role of a Solution Captain, leading the team from a solution perspective. In addition to deal support, a HCM Presales Senior Specialist collaborates with sales and Industry Value (IVE) teams to plan and execute business development strategies using Design Thinking tools and techniques.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP SuccessFactors and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP SuccessFactors, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors solutions and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Assist with RFP and RFI completion to support customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
- Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, Center of Excellence, Industry Value Engineers, Solution Hubs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Sales Readiness
- Develop close relationships with sales teams to promote effective sales methodologies
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
- Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
What You Need To Have:
- Driven To Be The Best. Self-Motivated. You love to win. There’s nothing like the feeling of being the best and exceeding expectations. Be all that you can be – is something you strive for every day.
- Memorable Presenter. You can take customer requirements and demo scripts and make it entertaining, exciting and compelling with unusual insights that customers will remember long after the demo is forgotten.
- Insightful Problem Solver. You enjoy a difficult challenge because you have the know how to think outside the box to create the best solution.
- Communication Skills. You know what to say and the best possible way to say it whether in a presentation, over the phone or via email. You also have strong media/presentation software skills for use in creating memorable content.
- Attention to Detail. An additional 25 can determine a win or a loss. You recognize that attention to detail is the difference between something good and something great.
- Flexibility. Able to remain positive in challenging situations. You are willing to do what it takes: adjust, adapt and welcome new alternatives.
- Passionate About Customer Success. You know that when our customers are successful, we are successful, and you will do anything you can to help them realize their goals as an organization.
- 5+ years of presales experience.
- 3 – 5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in HCM areas including Payroll and Talent Management.
- Demonstrated on 5-7 successful engagements leading teams on mid-large sized deals.
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching in the HCM areas.
- Experience in sales and sales processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and German is a must.
- 3+ years of Enterprise Software sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent: minimum requirement
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure?
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.