COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Senior Developer Backend (Lead)
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at SAP FSM who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The engineers who are building our Core Platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a Junior Backend Developer for SAP FSM you are building the Microservices of today that will redefine tomorrow’s Field Service.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• 4+ Years of experience as a Backend Developer
• Willingness to functionally lead a team of up to 9 engineers.
• Work with the Product Team to ensure the Platform fits with the Product Vision
• Work in a cross functional product team with daily sync sessions and end to end product responsibility
• Design and develop full stack product features based on customer and business requirements
• Responsibility of one or more software components and their full lifecycle from development over test automation up to production deployment and monitoring
• Participate in cross team/component code reviews, software architecture & design sessions
• Maintain, improve and refactor product and test code base
• Evaluate, prototype and implement technical solution for modern real word business problems
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Strong Java programming skills and experience in implementing performance-critical algorithms
• Good Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical discipline
• Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, and software design
• Good knowledge of SQL, experience with PostgreSQL is an advantage
• Solid knowledge of software testing standards (JUnit, TestNG)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.