What You Will Do
- Create value by providing a solid foundation of integrated data for reporting and analytics
- Build, automate and maintain ingestion and processing jobs in Spark
- Establish trust in these processes by adhering to the testing framework and the CI/CD pipeline
- Promote the stability and security of the solution by documenting it well and adhering to security guidelines
- Work closely with Business Intelligence engineers to optimize data processing and data models to meet changing needs
- Challenge existing and new technologies to find the best fit for our needs
What You Bring
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least three years of experience delivering data solutions with Spark and Scala
- Solid software engineering skills, including a good understanding of data structures, software design principles, CI/CD and unit testing
- Preferred: Experience with delta lake, cloud data solutions and data streaming application development
- Strong communication skills in English
- An agile mindset in dynamic situations
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Clarke: email@example.com.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.