Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Hexagon has a bold vision for an autonomous future where business, industry and humanity sustainably thriveThe Hexagon Technology Center (HTC) is our central R&D organizsation. HTC drives the evaluation and introduction of new technologies to our partners. These technology projects encompass the fields of mechanics, electronics, optics, software (computer vision) and laser technology. To grow within the field of computer vision we are looking for an expert within the area of SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping). Make your vision come true and join our team in Heerbrugg!
This appeals to you
- Contribution to feasibility studies to investigate opportunities in the fields of surveying, mobile mapping, metrology, etc.
- Exploring and creating computer-vision technologies leading to revolutionary products like the Leica RTC360, BLK3D and BLK2GO
- Development of real-time navigation algorithms based on image data in combination with data from other sensors, e.g. LiDAR, IMU, GNSS, etc.
- Prototyping of software modules and evaluation on real-world computer-vision problems
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Master / Ph.D.) in computer science or engineering with focus on computer vision or photogrammetry
- Experience in Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) / Structure-from-Motion (SfM)
- Knowledge of state estimation based on fusion of different sensor inputs, e.g. camera, LiDAR, IMU, GNSS, etc.
Experience in one of the areas: feature tracking, feature matching, bundle adjustment, sensor fusion (particle filter, extended Kalman filter, etc.), optimization
- Proficiency in software development using languages like C++ and Python
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong inter-disciplinary communication and cooperation skills
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.